Another post today to give you yet another conference series! Listening to the messages in both of these posts could keep you busy for quite a while!
The Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary hosted its eleventh annual Westminster Confession Conference this past weekend. The subject this year was “The Law of God and Its Uses.” The packed chapel at RPTS revealed a great deal of interest in this subject.
Below are the links to the messages. Each session had a short question & answer period, so that link is included as well.
1. Conference Introduction by Jerry O’Neill
2. Not Under Law – Really? The Law and Its Uses by Jack Kineer. Q&A session.
3. The Law Leads Us to Christ: The Law and Its First Use by Barry York. Q&A session.
4. The Law Restrains Evil: The Law and Its Second Use by Richard Gamble. Q&A session.
5. The Law Guides Us in Gratitude: The Law and Its Third Use by John Tweeddale. Q&A session.
6. The Heart of the Matter: Avoiding Legalism by C.J. Williams. Q&A session.