Not long ago, Justin Taylor highlighted a lecture by Sam Williams, saying, “This is the best one-hour introduction [to the psychology of homosexuality] you can find.”
Here are some of the questions raised and addressed (as aptly outlined by Taylor) in this presentation:
- What causes homosexuality?
- Can we be responsible for that which is not consciously chosen?
- What is the difference between having same-same attraction, same-sex orientation, and being “gay” or “lesbian”?
- How many people self-identify in these ways?
- Do people with same-same attraction actually change?
- How can they change?
- What does the gospel have to do with this issue?
- How can we promote change in the church for those who struggle?
Must Listen Factor: Quite High
Length: 1 Hour
To Download: Left click picture (The lecture was given on 10/18/11).
Subscribe to Gentle Reformation
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox