Dr. James Anderson, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Theology at Reformed Theological Seminary, has made some of his works available for free. He is an exquisite blend of Van Tillian thought and analytical philosophy, and I for one have immensely enjoyed not only his lectures, but his written articles. In this vein, allow me to point out a few for your consideration:
• Why Universities Can’t Do Without God – A look at why the atheistic worldview cannot account for moral norms and rational thought.
• Can I Trust the Bible over Evolutionary Science – A popular level discussion of faith and science.
• Calvinism and the Origin of Sin – A theologically robust and faithful handling of an admittedly tricky subject.
• If Knowledge Then God: The Epistemological Theistic Arguments of Plantinga and Van Til – A superb paper summarizing the arguments of each these two apologetic giants.
• The Lord of Non-Contradiction: An Argument for God From Logic (Greg Welty and James Anderson) – A philosophically heavy article, so be warned.
Subscribe to Gentle Reformation
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox